I love to travel and more than that I LOVE to help you travel. A bit about me... I kind of fell in love with the idea of helping people with their travel plans by accident. I had not long finished a two year college stint in business management and couldn't find the jobs that was to my liking. So when I went to look at a Disney trip for my family at our only brick and mortar traditional travel agency in 1997 - they asked if I would be interested in working there part time until I found a job otherwise. I said sure. I learned on the job and found I loved this. So in 2001 I saw the opportunity to combine my love of the travel industry and my business knowledge and opened up my own home based business. Travel by Belinda was born.
From there I have helped thousands with trips far and wide. I have booked couples and families to
- Florida - All Beach destinations as well as Disney and Universal Studios
- Every Island in the Caribbean (land packages with All Inclusive Resorts and Cruises as well)
- Hawaii - every island (multi island fly and cruise trips both)
- Las Vegas
- Europe - England, France, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Scotland...
- Australia and New Zealand
- States and major cities including Arizona, California (especially San Francisco and Los Angeles), New York (New York City and Niagara Falls), North Carolina, Louisiana (New Orleans), many National Parkas, and many more!
- Costa Rica
- Alaska (especially cruises)
I specialize in Couples/Honeymoon Travel with a niche in Hawaii (I am a designated Hawaii Specialist) and Caribbean/Mexico travel (All inclusive resorts and cruises). That is where I concentrate a lot of my sales and interest. I have been to Hawaii and Caribbean/Mexico several times and went on a few cruises. I also have been to Disney and Universal Studios in Orlando and have passed Specialty test and certificates to both.
Go ahead and poke around, find what you need and then contact us.